Pay Now: 1000
Tournament Fees: 3000
Last Registration Date: 20-Jan-2020
No. of Registration
We are pleased to announce our first Swing Zone Box Cricket Tournament is here, starting from 25th January, 2020.
Venue: Swing Zone, Near Samala Venkat Reddy Gardens, Risala Bazar, Bolarum
Contact Sai: +91 9700546599 | Arvind:+91 7989873197 for more information
🎾 Teams - each team will play Min 3 matches
🎾 Dates – starts from 25th January 2020, follows every weekend
🎾 Entry Fees - Rs. 3000/- Per Team
🎾 Prize Money - Winners - Rs. 15000/-, Runners – Up Rs. 7500/-
🎾 Man of the match for every match- trophy
🎾 Best Batsmen (overall) - Trophy
🎾 Best Bowler (overall) - Trophy
Box Cricket RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Match format: 6 overs, 6 players a side (2 extra players per team)
2. Over per bowler limit: only 2 bowlers can bowl max 2 Overs, rest get to bowl only 1 over.
3. Wide ball rules: wide ball is Counted and 2 runs penalty to the team.
4. NO Ball rules: Ball not counted, 2 runs penalty, and next ball is a free hit.
5. Throw bowling is not allowed. Decision will be taken by the umpire.
6. Boundaries: Direct hit to fence will be counted as 6 runs and with rebounce will be counted as 4 runs. If it hits Roof and hits directly to the straight fence, will be counted as 4 runs.
7. Fielding Rules: Direct catches, no rebounds. For roof rebounds, ball in play but not a catch
8. LBW: No LBW outs, No leg byes. Batsmen can take extras for byes.
9. In case of a Tie, Super Over will be played
a. All players must report at venue 30 minutes before game starts.
b. If the full team doesn’t report 10 minutes prior to the official start time, the opposing team will be awarded as winners.
c. Games will be postponed in case of rain.
d. Umpire decisions are final & irrevocable.
e. Matches will be played with Light tennis ball, players are requested to come in sportswear. Spiked shoes are not allowed inside the playing area.
f. All players are expected to be courteous to each other and with the officials
g. Arguments with umpire will lead to player/team disqualification. This will be strictly followed.