Prabodhan Cricket Ground is an decent small sized cricket ground right in a concrete jungle, surrounded by buildings on all the sides.
What you may like about this ground
1. Decent pitch for leather ball cricket and heavenly pitch for tennis ball cricket matches
2. High scoring matches due to very short straight boundaries and overall smaller ground size.
3. Even outfield with mostly green patches and non-grassy patches in between.
What You may not like
1. One of the wickets is quite elevated which may result in injuries to a bowler in follow through or fielding. It is also not apprecited by professional batsmen while running between the wickets.
2. Due to the smaller outfield size a lot of time is wasted in getting the ball back to the ground.
3. On one end of the straight boundary is a swimming pool and occasionally you may find the ball landing up in the pool.