LifeCykul Box Cricket League (Platinum Cup)
Pay Now: 2500
Tournament Fees: 5000
Last Registration Date: 29-Nov-2019
No. of Registration
Box Cricket RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Match format: 6 overs, 6 players a side (2 extra players per team)
2. Over per bowler limit: only 1 bowler can bowl max 2 Overs, rest get to bowl only 1 over.
3. Wide ball rules: a. For Overs 1 to 5: wide ball is Counted and 2 runs penalty to the team b. Successive wides: 1 st wide- 2 runs, 2 nd wide-4 runs, 3 rd ,4 th ,5 th , & 6 th wide - 6 runs (balls are counted) c. For 6th over: ball Not Counted, and 1 run penalty to the team.
4. NO Ball rules: a. For Overs 1 to 5: ball not counted, 2 runs penalty, and next ball is a free hit. b. For 6th Over: Ball not counted, and 1 run penalty, and next is a ball free hit. c. Full toss above waist is a no-ball, 2 runs penalty d. 3 rd bouncer over shoulder height, following 2 warnings is a no-ball, 2 runs penalty, and next is a ball free hit. e. 3 no balls are allowed, 4th no ball in the same over, bowler will be disqualified
5. Throw bowling is not allowed. Decision will be taken by the umpire.
6. Boundaries: a. Fours: Beyond marked pillars, and below horizontal mid-beam b. Sixes: Same as fours, except above horizontal mid-beam c. Fly through shots will be counted as four or six based on 1st impact point d. Over throws to the fence can result in 4's and 6's.
7. Fielding Rules: a. No more than 3 fielders in the 1st half of the ground b. Wicket keeper is not mandatory c. Catches: Direct catches, no rebounds. For roof rebounds, ball in play but not a catch
8. LBW: No LBW outs, foot deflections may result in leg byes/byes.
9. In case of Tie, Super Over will be played
10.Admin Rules: a. All players must report at venue 30 minutes before game start. b. If the full team doesn’t report 10 minutes prior to the official start time, the opposite team will be awarded as winners. c. Games will be postponed in case of rain. d. Umpire decisions are final & irrevocable. e. Matches will be played with hard tennis ball, players are requested to come in sportswear. Spiked shoes are not allowed inside the playing area. f. All players are expected to be courteous to each other and with the officials g. Arguments with umpire will lead to player/team disqualification. This will be strictly followed.
PROFANITY/CONSUPTION OF ALCOHOL/ DRUNKEN TEAM MEMBERS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED ON THE FIELD.